Saturday, May 15, 2010

Changes

Well this blogging is very hard to keep up with! But I am going to try! So these past days I have been on the busy side. On Monday we had a company party! It was a freaking blast, as they always are. It was sorta like a pot luck, with the food. Some people brought some appetizers, sides, main dishes, or desserts. They were all judged which one was the best. I had to bring an app and I made 10 Layer Taco Dip!! OOOO yummy!! It didn't win, but it was still good. That is the picture of my dip! In the 10 Layers, was re fried beans, taco meat, diced tomato's, green chillies, sour cream, salsa, avocado, lettuce, cheese, and black olives!
During the party I got to ride too!! I have a very cute picture of my husband and I riding the Yoder's horses!! Here it is:
He is getting so good!! He started riding when I owned my 1st horse, Sophia. She simply LOVED Jim. Probably because she new he would not put up a fight like I would and make her do something she did not want to! But he has come a long way! We are actually looking now at getting one of our own! We will see how that hunt goes!

As the week went on, I had my days off, where I got a lot of house stuff done. It was snowing most of those days, and cold out so I was not up for doing much outside. Ya, its in the middle of May and it is snowing....fun fun. I also did a lot of vegging and watching movies, as I love to do!

So it is now Saturday, and on Friday, Jim and I started working out every morning. We started with Abs and today we did cardio, just did a little jog around the complex. It was good, but I am not into exercising so about 3/4 of the way I got a little winded. But I took a few walking steps and pushed myself to finish the jog. It was very rewarding. I just want to be in shape and not feel like a lazy poo. So far, I am feeling good, and sleeping AWESOME at night! haha

Last night we went to our friends, Adrienne and Zippy's house warming party. And it was a BLAST. Just talking and hanging out with wonderful people! I even ate a tequila worm!! EWWWWWW But it actually was not that bad. Swallowed it whole.

So tonight, after work I plan on cooking some yummy chicken and shrimp Alfredo! I will let you know how it turns out!

PS. Check out my awesome new belt buckle!! It is what Robert Redford wore in the movie the Horse Whisperer. The 4 flowers stand for the 4 stages of training. The snaffle bit, bosal, double rain, and the spade bit. Then the center horse is the finished bridle horse. Stunning!! Thank you Kemo Sabe and Bohlin!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lin! I didn't know you started a blog! Love it! I will check it often :) I have been slackin on mine...maybe I'll pick it back up next week!

    ReplyDelete