Sunday, August 29, 2010

Been pretty darn busy....

Well I realize that it has been a very VERY long time since I have posted. But what can I say...my cowgirl world has been crazy these past few months! Well, let see...Jim and I have been looking for a new place to move into. The place we are at now is incredible...but we can't help it...we have toys!!! Living in a town home might be nice for some..but having a ATV, dirt-bike, snowmobile, boat, camper, fishin' gear, campin' gear, bikes, and horse back riding gear, it just doesn't work! So we are not looking to buy anything right now, we just need a bigger place to rent. WITH LAND!!!!!!!! I can not wait to have a place with some acreage!

So the hunt continued until we found the PERFECT place.....To Be Continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment